- Architectural and Engineering Services
Architectural and Engineering Services
Architectural and Engineering Services provides expertise in the design, construction, renovation and maintenance of new and existing facilities to meet the evolving needs of a talented and diverse campus community. Our mission is to ensure that campus building environments and facilities are safe, comfortable, durable, attractive, functional, energy efficient and sustainable.
We provide our clients with the following services:
- Professional expertise and services of licensed architects and engineers.
- Oversight and project management of capital improvement projects for renovation work and new construction projects
- Construction project management.
- Expertise and services of a utility locator to properly locate and identify all underground campus utilities as well as provision and maintenance of accurate utility maps for future use.
- Maintenance of campus facilities GIS data and mapping.
- Establishment and maintenance of campus design and construction standards.
- Maintenance of record drawings and construction documents of all university campus buildings.