Douglas Deconstruction and Lucinda Ave. Extension
Stevens Building Renovation
2013 Parking Lot Improvements
Parking lots K, L, and N1
- Permeable paving system (parking lots K, L, and N1).
- Absorbs stormwater rather than allowing it to run directly into storm drains, detention facilities, or streams.
- Bioswales (parking lot N1).
- Landscape elements designed to remove silt and pollution from surface runoff water.
- Slows down and treats runoff before gradually releasing it into surrounding waterways or storm sewer.
- LED lighting (parking lots K, L, and N1).
- Reduced energy costs - an average of 50% savings.
- Longer life for lower maintenance and re-lamping costs.
- Mercury-free and generates less heat.